Thursday, June 30, 2011

Posh Elite: Meijia S

Posh Culture would like to introduce our next Posh Elite, Meijia S. This Shanghainese beauty is our casually chilled Elite because she goes for simple looks that make statements. No matter how causal her outfit is, Meijia always has heels on to give her outfit that extra "umph".. She is not afraid to strut some hot blue or red pants and still make it look sexy. This vintage lover is definitely a cool fashionista. Enjoy!














Name: Meijia S
Website (If you have any): http://meijias.blogbus.com/ 
What does Fashion mean to you? Fashion is my life. I can’t imagine my life without it. Fashion is the best thing that ever happened to me. I found my passion and I would describe myself a fashionista, a life lover. My life is so amazing because of fashion.
What inspires your style? Everything can inspires my style.
What are your top three favorite places to shop? I like shop in Qipu Road clothing market ( a local clothing market in Shanghai), ZARA and H&M, and I shop a lot online( taobao.com )
What is one thing that every fashionista should have? Passion for fashion
Any fashion advice for Posh readers? Just be yourself, never try to be someone else.

In our eyes, Meijia is worthy of royalty 

The pleasure is ours, 

Total Pageviews